You charted and ran your practice the same way for years and you still can, with our highly customizable Practimax EMR system. Our IT Project Managers will customize your Practimax EMR System during the implementation process according to your workflow. And after using Practimax for a few weeks if you decide you want to change things around we will do that for you without any additional costs.
Fully integrated with:
• MSI Billing
• eResults from all the District Health Authorities in Nova Scotia
• All Provincial forms available as Smart Forms
• Access to Relay Health (Personal Health Records)
• Transcribed Reports (Available in 2015)
• CDHA (PHS) McKesson hospital scheduling system
• CDHA/IWK (STAR) McKesson hospital registration system
At Practimax we give you the option to use a Server Based EMR system or a Web
Based EMR system. We believe that you the physician should be able to choose what
works best for you without being forced to use one or another.
Benefits of a Server Based EMR System:
• Use your EMR even when the internet is down
• No issues with slowness due to internet speeds
• Have full control over your patient data (Data stored on site)
• Good for rural areas where internet speeds are limited
• Fast upload of large image files and scanned documents
Benefits of a Web Based EMR System:
• No Server needed on site – Benefit for smaller clinics with space restrictions
• Good for solo practitioners
• Good for mobile practitioners who operate out of different clinics or hospitals
• Don't have to worry about housing or maintaining a server
When you are away on vacation who do you trust to look in on your house? You ask your family, friends or neighbours. This is because they are local and you trust them.
Practimax has been a trusted advisor supporting Nova Scotia & PEI physicians and clinics since 1999. Practimax is a Nova Scotia success story and we solely cater to physicians in Nova Scotia and PEI. Unlike our competitors who cater to other larger demographics first our priorities are only to the local physicians of Nova Scotia & PEI.
Nova Scotia Master Agreement Funding available per Physician*
|Onetime EMR implementation grant||
Annual participation grant for participation in EMR education activities
Annual Utilization grant
* Master Agreement Funding is only guaranteed until March 2015.
** Average allocation per Physician using EMR's in 2013. The actual amount each physician receives depends on the extent to which they use the EMR system. Physicians must have billed $30,000 through the EMR by April 2015 to qualify for annual incentive.